Optimizing Cyber Insurance to Protect Your Dental Practice
By now, most dental practices are aware of the importance of cyber insurance to help protect their practice, especially in today’s climate of increasing cyberattacks and security breaches.
Cyber insurance can cover:
- Regulatory Penalties and Fines
- Ransomware Payments
- Crisis Management
- Fraud Prevention Expenses
- Forensics and Legal Expenses
Unfortunately, for many practices it’s getting more difficult to obtain and afford cyber insurance with the escalating cost and frequency of security breaches and cyberattacks.
This is concerning since dental practices are increasingly targeted by cybercriminals, and the need for cyber insurance is more crucial than ever when it comes to protecting your practice and your business.
The Importance of Strong Cybersecurity Protocols
Having good cybersecurity protocols with the right dental IT service in place can make it easier to get cyber insurance, obtain lowering rates, and reduce payment obstacles should your practice need to file a claim.
The right dental IT service can also save you time and money in many other ways when it comes to protecting your practice and optimizing cyber insurance because:
- Advanced cybersecurity protection is increasingly a requirement in order to get cyber coverage.
- Having superior IT defenses helps reduce your cyber insurance costs. Customers consistently say that the quality of their protection impacts their premiums.
- Good cybersecurity can also help keep costs down by minimizing the risk of a cyberattack. Practices are less likely to need a policy payout, and this helps keep cyber insurance renewal costs down.
- When your dental IT support team responds quickly and appropriately to a cyberattack, it can significantly reduce the impact and cost of the incident.
Choosing the Right Cybersecurity Team
The best way to optimize your cyber insurance and protect your practice against cyberattacks is to have a good cybersecurity program in place. Therefore, choosing the right dental IT team is critical.
At Digital Technology Partners, our clients’ security is a top priority. We ensure all cybersecurity standards and protective measures are in place with a multifaceted approach to ensure the security of our clients and their data.
In addition to our knowledge of the latest cyber threats, we implement the right hardware and software to ensure the protection of your assets. We’re also experienced in secure wireless networking, encryption, remote access, mobile device management, and user training. These measures not only protect your practice but also help to lower your cyber insurance rates.
We invite you to contact us for a free office evaluation to ensure your practice is optimized for cyber insurance and aggressively protected with comprehensive and multifaceted security measures.